This fun Reindeer Rice Krispies Pops recipe is a perfect treat to send to school for a holiday party or great for a kid’s dessert tray. This recipe will make 24 cute pops.
- 1 recipe of Rice Krispies Squares
- 48 Wilton Candy Eyes
- 24 Red Smarties or M&M’s
- 1 bag dark chocolate candy melts
- 24 Popsicle sticks
- Cut your Rice Krispies Squares into 24 rectangles and insert a popsicle stick into one end.
- Melt the candy melts according to the package directions and place into a piping bag or Ziploc bag with a small hole cut in the end.
- Pipe on antlers and squeeze a tiny dot of chocolate on the back of the eyes and candy nose, place on the Rice Krispies Treat.
- Put on a tray and watch the kids go crazy for them!