A little smear of chocolate and some white frosting teeth and these strawberries will appear to be howling. Use them as cupcake toppers or as a tasty and (mostly) healthy snack on their own!
- Chocolate chips, melted
- White frosting in a piping bag with a fine tip or Ziploc bag with a very small hole cut in the corner
- Slice a small circular-ish “mouth” out of one side of the strawberry.
- Dry the mouth so the chocolate will adhere.
- Smear some melted chocolate in the mouth and place the strawberries in the refrigerator until the chocolate has set (10 – 15 minutes).
- To create the teeth, carefully squeeze a small amount of white frosting and then pull the piping bag away to create a point. Do this all the way around the mouth. You can also pipe small dots and then drag them to a point with a toothpick.
- Place the strawberries in the refrigerator until the teeth have set.